The Laboratory was created from the need to deepen and connect the theme of ethics, finance, banks and companies, dialogue with public and private organizations and outsourcing the results of research to stakeholders, respecting the principle of transparency and long-term value creation.
It bases its existence on the intention to monitor these issues and sectors, seeking joint solutions and promoting the dissemination of results through qualitative-quantitative reports. BifeLab mainly aims to monitor, detect, deepen, develop and analyze four areas of interest, extremely interconnected and preparatory to the management and promotion of the culture of ethics and the relationship “Ethics, Finance, Bank, Enterprise”.
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Laboratory promotes the development of ethics in the context of finance and in the bank-business relationship, activating an innovative research work. BifeLab’s mission:
- monitor developments in ethics, finance, banks and businesses;
- implement a constant and particular focus on the phenomena that can affect the relationship over time between the different actors both individually and grouped in sets;
- implement the theory at the basis of the analyses and studies that affect the research topics;
- define the evaluation parameters in order to obtain the reliability and accuracy of the results obtained;
- collect data and information, mainly through field research activities, in order to prepare cutting-edge studies in the topics indicated above;
- introduce quality scientific production in the sectors mentioned;
- publicize and disseminate research results to encourage the training of specialist knowledge.
Bifelab promotes the dissemination of qualitative-quantitative reports, as well as communications and collaborations of various types, transcending any time limits and directing its action also towards the detection of success stories in the national and international scenario.